Magpul Adjustable Bipod Rail M-Lok Victor Titan Chassis Authorized MAG933 BLK
Pete's Pillars is an Authorized Magpul Dealer
The Magpul Bipod offers serious strength and versatility at a price that provides unmatched value. Rich with important features, our lightweight Mil-spec hard anodized 6061 T-6 aluminum and injection-molded polymer bipod brings innovation in ergonomics, functionality, strength and value together. An aesthetically pleasing, low-profile design conceals its mechanisms and hardware, smoothly brushing off snags and bumps. Optimized for rapid one-handed adjustments, the bipod quickly and quietly transitions between countless user configurations. The Magpul Bipod includes many features normally found on bipods at a significantly higher cost. This is a MLok Mount
1913 Picatinny Rail (MAG941)
MLok Mount (MAG933)
Sling Stud Quick Attach
We have the full line of Magpul Stock, Accessories, and Attachments including rails needed for mounting.
- Made of LIGHTWEIGHT MIL-SPEC hard anodized 6061 T-6 aluminum and Injection-molded polymer; aesthetically pleasing, LOW-PROFILE DESIGN conceals its mechanisms and hardware, smoothly brushing off Snags and bumps
- Optimized for RAPID ONE-HANDED ADJUSTMENTS; quickly and quietly transitions between countless user configurations
- Easily loaded with STABILIZING FORWARD TENSION without fear of failure or warping; at just over 11 ounce , The Magpul bipod is LIGHTER THAN MANY PRICIER BIPODS currently on the market
- SPRING-TENSION LEGS stow neatly forward and snap down and lock into place with ONE HAND; LEG EXTENSIONS slide and lock securely with the push of a button on any of the seven half-inch spaced locking detents
- An INDUSTRY-EXCLUSIVE 50° of TOTAL TILT and 40° of TOTAL PAN are Controlled by a glove-friendly knurled tool-less bipod locking knob located between the extended legs, allowing easy adjustment between shots
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.