KRG Bravo Chassis Rimfire 10/22 Adjustable Chassis Stock Red BRV-1022-RED
Introducing the 10/22 Bravo Chassis. Designed to fit your favorite Ruger 10/22 for that dream build you’ve always wanted. Featuring the same great ergos as the standard Bravo but with a slightly shorter minimal LOP (~11") for shooters of all sizes. For those of you over thinkers out there, don’t worry, the cheek piece position is still the same as our standard Bravo. The 10/22 Bravo ships standard with a .75" spacer, so for anything over a 11.25-12" LOP you will need to add the extension kit which we do offer.
The Bravo is one of the most comfortable stocks available but that's just the beginning.The full length stiff aluminum backbone will not allow the forend to flex on you but does allow design modularity with loads of accessories like our popular Spigot Mount and ARCA Rail system.
The ergonomic adjustments on the 10/22 Bravo Chassis are just what you need to fit your frame so you can pull off the difficult shots. Comes standard with tool-less cheek height and a spacer LOP system.
*Compatible with factory Ruger 10/22 as well as 10/22 (22LR) receivers from Brownells, Tactical Solutions, Volquartsen, and KIDD "Classic Slip-Fit" (with or without rear tang screw). We will add to the list of compatible 3rd party receivers as we ensure compatibility. PLEASE NOTE: SOME FITTING MAY BE REQUIRED.
*Not compatible with take-down models or receivers with a rear tang that has a bottom mounting action screw (ex: Ruger 10/22 Competition).
*Utilizes factory 10/22 mags
*Does not ship with QD cups
*New (02/2021) Spigot will fit the 10/22 Bravo Chassis with a bull barrel.
Rear tang for the kidd mount is sold seperately.
*The Bravo Chassis DOES NOT come with the Hook-Style Cover, please see our store section for this add on.
· Premium KRG designed pad that is light, durable, and comfortable to shoot.
Mounting features for slings, monopods, etc:
· Aluminum parts are hard anodized (Type III).
· Nearly all fasteners are stainless steel, some with black oxide coating, some are without.
· Steel parts are salt bath nitrided or stainless steel.
· Forend and buttstock are injection molded reinforced polymer.
- DETAILED INFO
Bravo 10/22 Chassis Forend:
- Polymer for light weight and to eliminate heat transfer to/from the shooter's hand.
- Mounting holes at various positions will take L2 Picatinny rails, Barrier stop, ARCA Rail, etc...
- Mlok slots in sides and bottom of forend for universal accessories mounting
- Full length aluminum backbone from the action to the tip of the forend
- Accepts the Whiskey-3 gen 3+ Spigot Mount, but current Spigot mounts will not fit the 10/22 with a bull barrel.
- Will accept barrel contours up to .920" in diameter.
- Infinitely adjustable within range (~1” travel).
- Can be quickly removed and re-installed, uses a clamp and thumbscrew design.
- Made of polymer to limit heat transfer to or away from your face.
Length of Pull (LOP):
- Ships standard .75" LOP spacer.
- Standard 3/8" LOP spacers can be added (available separately) for longer a LOP.
- Very strong reinforced polymer material.
- Mounting points for external QD cup.
- Built in thumbshelf for same-side-thumb-grip shooters.
- Can be configured with a continuous angled lower surface or a "butthook" configuration (Hook Style Cover available separately).
- Current Bravo Tool-less LOP will not fit 10/22 Bravo due to shorter stock.
- KRG designed injection molded pad that is thin for short LOP. Standard logo'd KRG buttpad is also compatible.
Mounting features for slings, monopods, etc:
- Forend has M-LOK slots on each side and bottom along with other holes for mounting KRG accessories
- Buttstock has one position on each side for external QD cup.
- Buttstock includes angled cover with the "Butthook" cover sold separately
- Harris bipod stud included on forend.
- Spigot Mount can be added to front of chassis, but current Spigot and ARCA Spigot mounts will not fit the 10/22 with a bull barrel. Only Spigot Minimalist Revision 03 will fit the 10/22 Bravo Chassis with bull barrel.
- Ambi QD sling plate can be mounted and provides 3 positions for QD sling.
- Large selection of accessories from sling mounts to tripod mounts.
- Aluminum parts are hard anodized (Type III).
- Nearly all fasteners are stainless steel, some with black oxide coating, some are without.
- Steel parts are salt bath nitrided or stainless steel.
- Forend and buttstock are injection molded reinforced polymer.
- 2.4 lbs w/o magazine.
- Black, FDE (tan), Crimson Red, Stealth Grey
|For Gun Type||Rifle|
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.