- MDT CZ 457 ACC Chassis System Stock Black 104819-FDE Pre Order
MDT CZ 457 ACC Chassis System Stock Black 104819-FDE Pre Order
The ACC (Adjustable Core Competition) Chassis is designed around an integrated, modular weight system which allows you to customize the balance and mass of your rifle to maximize performance and minimize recoil.
The ACC comes with a Skeleton Stock with a steel butt pad plate, for added weight, and a dedicated space to add even more weight to the stock if required.
The ACC Chassis features a full Arca rail the entire length of the forend and M-LOK mounting points for accessories and additional forend weights - both internal and external - allowing you to add up to an additional 9 pounds of steel to your rifle.
MOUNTING AND COMPATIBLE ACCESSORIES
The ACC chassis is designed to accept an ESS compatible buttstock, with a few modifications to provide extra weight and solid lockup of adjustments, whilst still being tooless. The ACC Chassis System now includes the grip built for the competitive shooter.
The ACC chassis accepts AICS-pattern external box magazines, and supports installation of M-Lok patterned accessories along the forend. The full length Arca/RRS standard dovetail allows shooters to mount a wide variety of accessories with infinite adjustment, which is now a standard among the competitive community.
- CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- Chassis, weight: 4.5lb - 13.5lb, depending on the rifle model and number of weights added to the system
- Cerakote finish
- 17" of available ARCA/RRS dovetail, with retention screw so that accessories don't fall off mid-stage
- M-LOK pattern attachment system on all 3 faces of the forend
- Accepts most grips, but included with the MDT Elite
- Wider, ergonimic thumb shelves than previous chassis systems
- Mag latch limiter to prevent over camming and pinching of magazines
- Uses our proprietary ESS interface
- Free floating barrel channel with removable end cap for interior weight installation and adjustment
- Trigger adjustment slot of R700 single stage triggers
- Will accomodate barrels up to 1.350" diameter
- Compatible with AICS style mags
- Remington 700 Short Action and most aftermarket clones
- Remington 700 Long Action CIP - Requires 3.850” magazines
- Savage Short Action, Models 10,11,12 and 16
- Tikka T3 Short Action calibers - Also supports Tikka T1X (uses factory T1X magazine.)
- Howa 1500 / Weatherby Vanguard Short Action
- CZ 455 - will not work with the CZ455 Tuning trigger
- CZ 457
- Defiance XM
- Bergara B-14
- Full size bolt, Remington 700 Clones may be supported,
WHAT YOU GET, AND WHAT YOU NEED
The ACC chassis system comes as an assembled chassis, buttstock, with all required mounting hardware included. This includes new action screws, thumb screws for tooless buttstock adjustment as well as set screws for optional, more permanent buttstock setups.